Laminas Module that provides a layer of features of Laminas\Permissions\Rbac
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^7.2
- laminas/laminas-servicemanager: ^3.3
- laminas/laminas-stdlib: ^3.1
- doctrine/common: ^2.4
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^2.9.3
- malukenho/docheader: ^0.1.7
- phpspec/prophecy: ^1.10
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.5.2
- satooshi/php-coveralls: ^2.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-02-06 15:37:55 UTC
This repository is abandoned. Please use the LM-Commons/LmcRbac
Role-based access control module to provide additional features on top of Zend\Permissions\Rbac
Based on ZF-Commons/zfc-rbac v3.x. If you are looking for the Laminas version of zfc-rbac v2, please use Laminas-Commons/LmcRbacMvc.
Work In Progress
- PHP 7.2 or higher
- DoctrineModule: if you want to use some built-in role and permission providers.
- Laminas\DeveloperTools: if you want to have useful stats added to the Zend Developer toolbar.
You can find an upgrade guide to quickly upgrade your application from major versions of LmcRbac.
LmcRbac only officially supports installation through Composer. For Composer documentation, please refer to getcomposer.org.
Install the module:
$ php composer.phar require laminas-commons/lmc-rbac:^1.0
Enable the module by adding
LmcRbac key to your
application.config.php file. Customize the module by copy-pasting
lmc_rbac.global.php.dist file to your
The official documentation is available in the /docs folder.
You can also find some Doctrine entities in the /data folder that will help you to more quickly take advantage of LmcRbac.
- File issues at https://github.com/Laminas-Commons/LmcRbac/issues.
- Ask questions in the LaminasCommons gitter chat.