This extension shows a list of all masterplan projects of Pforzheim
Installs: 3 034
Open Issues: 0
- jweiland/maps2: >=9.3.0
- jweiland/service-bw2: >=5.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.36 || ^11.5.23
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0
- nimut/testing-framework: ^6.0
- phpspec/prophecy-phpunit: ^2.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
Pfprojects is an extension for TYPO3 CMS. It shows you a list of projects. Useful extension for example city/town websites detail view.
- Create and manage projects
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/pfprojects
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
pfprojects with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create project records on a sysfolder.
- Create a plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.