With this extension you can build your own industry directory
Installs: 2 808
Open Issues: 0
- jweiland/glossary2: >=5.0.0
- jweiland/yellowpages2: >=4.0.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.36 || ^11.5.23
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.14
- nimut/testing-framework: ^6.0
- phpspec/prophecy-phpunit: ^2.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
EXT:itmedia2 is a reduced version of our EXT:yellowpages2
Create and manage companies
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/itmedia2
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
itmedia2 with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create it-media records on a sysfolder.
- Create a plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.