Google Suite (GSuite) formerly known as Google Apps Multi-Domains Checker.
Open Issues: 0
- php: ~5.6||~7.0
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^6.2
- phpunit/phpunit: ~4.0||~5.0
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^2.3
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-02-26 20:20:49 UTC
Google Suite AKA GSuite (Formerly known as Google Apps) Checker for Domains. It lets you determine if a domain has an active GSuite Account.
The checker can check up to 25 domains simultaneously in a pool of requests.
$ composer require irazasyed/gsuite-checker
$domains = ['test.com', 'domain.com', 'example.com']; $gsuite = Irazasyed\GsuiteChecker::make($domains)->check(); $result = $gsuite->all();
The result is an array of domain => status.
There are 3 status codes:
- -1 - The request was rejected due to whatever issues and should be retried.
- 0 - There is no GSuite Account associated with the domain.
- 1 - There is a GSuite Account associated with the domain.
Please see CHANGELOG for more information on what has changed recently.
Please see CONTRIBUTING and CONDUCT for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email syed at lukonet.com instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.