A mainstream audio and video player service that puts accessibility front and centre. Built on MediaElement.js and oEmbed. From The Open University.
A mainstream audio and video player service that puts accessibility front and centre. We put the emphasis on ease of use for end-users and authors. From the The Open University.
- Linux, Mac OS X or Windows
- PHP 5.5.9+ (cURL, SimpleXML)
- Apache 2.2+ (mod_rewrite) or Nginx
- See docs/CHANGELOG.md.
- GitHub: IET-OU/open-media-player-core
- GitHub: IET-OU/open-media-player-themes
- GitHub: IET-OU/open-media-player-extend
- GitHub: IET-OU/open-oembed-providers
- See the installation guide on the Wiki.
In brief, using Composer:
composer create-project iet-ou/open-media-player --no-dev -sdev --prefer-dist composer npm-install composer test
Open Media Player: Copyright © 2016 The Open University.
- Author: Nick Freear / Institute of Educational Technology, & many others.
For full credits and licenses see docs/CREDITS.md
License: GPL version 3 onwards.