Simple and fast PHP framework delivered as C-extension
Simple and fast PHP framework delivered as C-extension.
- Fork the ice/framework repository.
- Create a new branch for each feature or improvement.
- Send a pull request from each feature branch to the dev branch*.
*please do not send files from
build/ directory (they are generated automatically), just those from the
Ice is a C-extension, so you need to download a binary for your platform or compile it from source code.
- Compile on Linux/Unix/Mac. There are two ways to compile Ice framework from sources:
- compile from
build/directory and C-files - recommended for beginners and for production machines; C-files are generated by Ice Team after merge and tests pass
- build by zephir (generate, compile and install extension) - recommended for developers and for testing next release; by this way you generate C-files from Zep-files, so you can get newest features/fixes but it could be unstable; after generate by zephir the files will be located in the
- build on Windows
*before compilation please read the Requirements.
Clone and install from GitHub:
git clone --depth=1 https://github.com/ice/framework.git cd framework/ ./install
or install using composer:
composer create-project iceframework/framework --no-dev
Finally restart the webserver
./vendor/bin/zephir runs zephir. To build Ice you must run zephir begin in the
cd framework/ ./vendor/bin/zephir build
*if you don't have zephir you need to compile zephir, but first you have to install zephir-parser.
You can install zephir using composer. If you already have ice and you are inside
mkdir vendor/phalcon/ && cd $_ git clone https://github.com/phalcon/zephir.git # Install zephir ./install # Create symbolic link mkdir ../../bin && cd $_ ln -s ../phalcon/zephir/bin/zephir
cd framework/ ./vendor/bin/zephir
You can build from C-files or build by zephir
- gcc >= 4.4/clang++ >= 3.x/vc++ 11
- gnu make >= 3.81/Windows nmake
- php development headers and tools
sudo apt-get install php7-dev libpcre3-dev gcc make re2c
sudo zypper install php7-devel pcre-devel gcc make re2c
sudo yum install php-devel pcre-devel gcc make re2c
Ice is open-sourced software licensed under the New BSD License. See the LICENSE file for more information.
Copyright (c) 2014-2018 Ice Team.