This library intends to facilitate cash-out operations between HiPay and the Mirakl marketplace solution.
The HiPay Wallet cash-out library for Mirakl is a PHP library which intends to facilitate cash-out operations between HiPay and the Mirakl marketplace solution.
Before getting started, be aware that this library needs to be integrated. In most cases, you won't need to integrate it yourself and will rather install the standalone integration. You may want to integrate this library yourself if you already have a back-end application and want to manage the cash-out workflow in it.
Unless you have specific needs, do not integrate this library, but install the standalone integration which integrates it.
Read the project documentation for comprehensive information about the requirements, general workflow and installation procedure.
- Full project documentation — To have a comprehensive understanding of the workflow and get the installation procedure
- HiPay Support Center — To get technical help from HiPay
- Issues — To report issues, submit pull requests and get involved (see Apache 2.0 License)
- Change log — To check the changes of the latest versions
- Creates HiPay Wallet accounts for your Mirakl merchants
- Retrieves your Mirakl payment operations
- Transfers funds from your technical HiPay Wallet account to your merchants' HiPay Wallet accounts
- Transfers operator's fees from your technical HiPay Wallet account to your operator's HiPay Wallet account
- Leverages the relevant HiPay Wallet API in order to execute withdrawals from HiPay Wallet to both the operator's and merchants' bank accounts
The HiPay Wallet cash-out library for Mirakl is available under the Apache 2.0 License. Check out the license file for more information.