Set up required entry points for TYPO3 web directory
Installs: 647 582
Open Issues: 0
- typo3/cms-composer-installers: ^1.4 || ^2.0 || ^3.0
- typo3/minimal: ^7 || ^8 || ^9 || ^10
- typo3-console/php-server-command: ^0.1.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^8.7.10 || ^9.5.2 || ^10.2.0
- helhum/typo3-console: TYPO3 Console is highly recommended for any TYPO3 composer setup.
- pagemachine/typo3-composer-legacy-cli: Provides the legacy cli_dispatch.phpsh entry point for TYPO3.
This is a composer package that uses typo3/cms-composer-installers to generate entry points for the web directory instead of symlinking them.
This means no symlinks to files are required any more, not even the symlinked autoload file inside the typo3/cms package
typo3/cms is required instead of the individual TYPO3 core packages,
this package will also set up symlinks to all required core extensions.
No other core extensions are exposed and detected by TYPO3 except the ones
that are required by composer installed packages (including the root package).
This package requires
^1.4, which requires PHP > 7.0
In case you need the legacy
cli_dispatch.phpsh entry point in TYPO3v7/v8 you can
install the pagemachine/typo3-composer-legacy-cli package.
composer require helhum/typo3-composer-setup