The Laravel Framework.
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable and creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel takes the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in many web projects, such as:
- Simple, fast routing engine.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session and cache storage.
- Expressive, intuitive database ORM.
- Database agnostic schema migrations.
- Robust background job processing.
- Real-time event broadcasting.
Laravel is accessible, powerful, and provides tools required for large, robust applications.
Laravel has the most extensive and thorough documentation and video tutorial library of all modern web application frameworks, making it a breeze to get started with the framework.
We would like to extend our thanks to the following sponsors for funding Laravel development. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit the Laravel Patreon page.
- Tighten Co.
- Kirschbaum Development Group
- 64 Robots
- Cubet Techno Labs
- British Software Development
- Webdock, Fast VPS Hosting
- Runtime Converter
- Invoice Ninja
- iMi digital
- Steadfast Collective
- We Are The Robots Inc.
- Abdel Elrafa
- Hyper Host
Thank you for considering contributing to the Laravel framework! The contribution guide can be found in the Laravel documentation.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Laravel, please send an e-mail to Taylor Otwell via firstname.lastname@example.org. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Laravel framework is open-source software licensed under the MIT license.