The open source software for your foodcoop
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-02-22 18:01:45 UTC
FoodCoopShop provides a lot of of useful functions to help the people running a food-coop.
- a user-friendly web shop for the consumers
- an admin area for both manufacturers and admins
- a fully automated payment system
- different delivery rhythms for products
- adapting orders in many ways
- self-service mode for stock products
- beautiful turnover charts
The software can be used with any modern web browser, tablet or smartphone. It's available in German, English and Polish.
- Official homepage: https://www.foodcoopshop.com
- Demo version in German, English and Polish
- Software documentation: https://foodcoopshop.github.io
- Facebook / Twitter / List of users / Map of users
- Server with shell access and cronjobs
- Apache with
- PHP >= 7.3
- PHP intl extension INTL_ICU_VERSION >= 50.1
- MySQL >= 5.7
- Node.js and npm (installation) developer packages
- Composer (installation) developer packages
- Basic understanding of Apache Webserver, MySQL Database and Linux Server administration
- PHP needs to be able to call mysqldump with exec() for database backups
- Follow the installation guide for setup.
- If you have questions please create a new issue on Github.
- Before doing any of the configuration changes, follow the steps below.
- If you work on a local machine, do not change the owner of the files to www-data. Instead set permissions as shown below
$ composer install $ npm --prefix ./webroot install ./webroot
$ cd /path/to/project $ chmod -R a+w ./files_private $ chmod -R a+w ./tmp $ chmod -R a+w ./webroot/cache $ chmod -R a+w ./webroot/files $ chmod -R a+w ./webroot/tmp
- Create second database and add test database configuration to database.php. For details read Cake's testing documentation
- Import this dump into your test database
The FoodCoopShop project was supported by Netidee in 2016 and 2018. Netidee supports Internet and Open Source ideas with up to 50.000 Euro in funding. If you are working on an Open Source projects and are permanent resident in Austria, apply for your own funding!
Mario Rothauer started the project in 2014 and maintains it.