The open source software for your foodcoop
FoodCoopShop provides plenty of useful functions to help the people running a food-coop. Such as:
- a user-friendly web shop for the consumers
- an admin area for both manufacturers and admins
- a fully automated payment system based on a credit system
- different delivery rhythms for products
- adapting orders in many ways
- stock management... and much more!
The software can be used with any modern web browser, tablet or smartphone. It's available in German, English and Polish.
- Official homepage: https://www.foodcoopshop.com
- Demo version in German, English and Polish
- Software documentation: https://foodcoopshop.github.io
- Server with shell access and cronjobs
- Apache with
- PHP >= 7.2
- MySQL >= 5.6
- Node.js and npm (installation) developer packages
- Composer (installation) developer packages
- Basic understanding of Apache Webserver, MySQL Database and Linux Server administration
- PHP needs to be able to call mysqldump with exec() for database backups
- Follow the installation guide for setup.
- If you have questions please create a new issue on Github.
- Before doing any of the configuration changes, follow the steps below.
- If you work on a local machine, do not change the owner of the files to www-data. Instead set permissions as shown below
Install the composer vendors
$ composer install
Install packages from package.json
$ npm --prefix ./webroot install ./webroot
$ cd /path/to/project $ chmod -R a+w ./files_private $ chmod -R a+w ./tmp $ chmod -R a+w ./webroot/cache $ chmod -R a+w ./webroot/files $ chmod -R a+w ./webroot/tmp
- Create second database and add test database configuration to database.php. For details read Cake's testing documentation
- Import this dump into your test database