Add a EXT:pluploadfe form element type to Powermail. Includes PHP validation and attaching files to emails.
A TYPO3 CMS extension providing an integration of EXT:pluploadfe into EXT:powermail
- New Powermail form type
- Pluploadfe configuration for each form type element
- PHP validation (using a Powermail validator)
- Email attachment (using a Powermail signal / slot)
- Basic export and BE module support (using a Powermail data processor)
- Upload on form submit (using a Java-Script plugin, jQuery needed!)
- Install extension using composer or TER
- Add static TypoScript template (after EXT:pluploadfe and EXT:powermail)
- Adjust TypoScript configuration as needed
- Adjust template as needed
Please see Github Issues: https://github.com/fnagel/pluploadfe_powermail/issues
- Full integration with Powermail's file handling
- Support for Powermail's AJAX submit functionality
- Use Powermail frontend validation for JS validation
- Support for EXT:powermail_cond
Any help is appreciated. Please feel free to drop me a line, open issues or send pull requests.
The initial development of this extension has been sponsored by i-provide GmbH / BECKER media.
Please consider a donation: https://www.felixnagel.com/donate/