Frontend User Registration: Offers the possibility to maintain the fe_user data in frontend.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-04-06 15:36:39 UTC
The recommended way to install sf_register is by using Composer:
composer require evoweb/sf-register
Installation from TYPO3 Extension Repository
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module or directly from the TER.
Repository and Issue Tracker can be found at https://github.com/evoWeb/sf_register
Suits all your needs to handle frontend users like register new users, edit data and change password.
So what's already in there?
- creating frontend user
- flexible form generation by selecting fields in plugin
- send notification to user and admin
- activate via link in email by user or admin
- notification email after activation
- configure email addresses for user and admin mails separately
- set different usergroup pre and post activation
- agree to general terms and conditions as checkbox
- old password verification before setting new password
- password strength indicator without need of any js lib
- email/password repeat validation
- profile image upload, remove and edit with plain or encrypted filename
- country as selectbox (values from static_info_tables)
- country zone as selectbox (values from static_info_tables)
- country zone change with ajax if country selectbox changed
- language as selectbox (values from static_info_tables)
- gender as radiobox
- title as textbox and selectbox
- timezone as selectbox
- daylight saving as checkbox
- privacy agreement as checkbox
- salutation as radiobuttons and selectbox
- birthdate as selectboxes
- captcha with integration of existing captcha extensions
- configuration email as username
- custom validators
- user model
- custom viewhelpers
- static info tables selectboxes
- edit frontend user
- change password
- different template file for every form, preview, save and email view, configurable to be overridden in sitepackages
- override template rootpath in plugin
If all that is already in, what is missing?
- complete documentation
- ajax handling
- model is extendable by other extensions
- better extendability of frontend user model, well this needs some love in extbase
- multistep creation and editing
How could you help?
- file issues about bugs and if you already have a solution send the patch in
- sponsor features you are in need of