Format and enrich your log files in the elastic common schema
Installs: 195 348
- php: ^7.2||^8.0
- ext-json: *
- psr/log: ^1.0.1
- brianium/paratest: ^3.1
- monolog/monolog: ^2.0
- php-parallel-lint/php-parallel-lint: ^1.3.0
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: 3.*
- psr/log-implementation: 1.0.0
ECS Logging for PHP
Transform your application logs to structured logs that comply with the Elastic Common Schema (ECS). In combination with Filebeat, send your logs directly to Elasticsearch and leverage Kibana's Logs app to inspect all of your logs in a single place. This provides more observability for your PHP applications, for example, by correlating your logs with APM traces.
See the PHP ECS logging documentation to get started, or the ecs-logging repo for other ECS logging libraries and more resources about ECS & logging.
composer require elastic/ecs-logging
Examples and Usage
- Currently only Monolog:2.* is supported.
- The major version of this library is compatible with the major version of ECS.
- Introduction to ECS blog post.
- Logs UI blog post.
See contributing documentation.
This software is licensed under the Apache 2 license.