Redirect error 403 to login page or information page
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2024-02-10 15:03:10 UTC
Basic redirect error 403 to login page or information page and bring user back to target url after login.
- Redirect user to login page if not logged in
- Redirect user to information page if logged in but no access to page
- Redirect user after login to target url
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require ehaerer/redirect-403
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
- Just install the extension and you are done
Please report issue directly in the issue tracker in the Github repository.
- protectedInfoLink - Select a page with information why the users has no access here
- loginPageLink - Select a page where to find the login module
Your errorHandling configuration should look like this in your /config/sites/my-site.yaml file:
- errorCode: 403
Please have a look into the Github repository.
Redirect 403 uses semantic versioning, which means, that
- bugfix updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.0.1) just includes small bugfixes or security relevant stuff without breaking changes,
- minor updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 1.1.0) includes new features and smaller tasks without breaking changes,
- and major updates (e.g. 1.0.0 => 2.0.0) breaking changes wich can be refactorings, features or bugfixes.
Pull Requests are gladly welcome! Nevertheless please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. We're going to accept only bugfixes if we can reproduce the issue.
Features: Not every feature is relevant for the bulk of
redirect_403 users. In addition: We don't want to make
even more complicated in usability for an edge case feature. It helps to have a discussion about a new feature before you open a pull request.