Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern and easy to use web software to manage your business
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2021-07-19 16:23:17 UTC
Dolibarr ERP & CRM is a modern software package that helps manage your organization's activity (contacts, suppliers, invoices, orders, stocks, agenda…).
You can freely use, study, modify or distribute it according to its licence.
You can use it as a standalone application or as a web application to access it from the Internet or a LAN.
Dolibarr has a large community ready to help you, free forums and preferred partners ready to offer commercial support should you need it
Dolibarr is released under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version (GPL-3+).
See the COPYING file for a full copy of the license.
Other licenses apply for some included dependencies. See COPYRIGHT for a full list.
If you have low technical skills and you're looking to install Dolibarr ERP/CRM in just a few clicks, you can use one of the packaged versions:
Releases can be downloaded from official website.
You can use a web server and a supported database (MariaDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL) to install the standard version.
On GNU/Linux, first check if your distribution has already packaged Dolibarr.
Check that your installed PHP version is supported see PHP support.
Uncompress the downloaded .zip archive to copy the "dolibarr/htdocs" directory and all its files inside your web server root or get the files directly from GitHub (recommanded if you know git as it makes it easier if you want to upgrade later):
git clone https://github.com/dolibarr/dolibarr -b x.y(where x.y is main version like 3.6, 9.0, ...)
Set up your web server to use "dolibarr/htdocs" as root if your web server does not have an already defined directory to point to.
Create an empty
htdocs/conf/conf.phpfile and set write permissions for your web server user (write permission will be removed once install is finished)
From your browser, go to the dolibarr "install/" page
The URL will depends on how you web setup was setup to point to your dolibarr installation. It may looks like:
Follow the installer instructions
If you don't have time to install it yourself, you can try some commercial 'ready to use' Cloud offers (See https://saas.dolibarr.org). However, this third solution is not free.
Dolibarr supports upgrading usually wihtout the need for any (commercial) support (depending on if you use any commercial extensions) and supports upgrading all the way from any version after 2.8 without breakage. This is unique in the ERP ecosystem and a benefit our users highly appreciate!
- At first make a backup of your Dolibarr files & than see
- Check that your installed PHP version is supported by the new version see PHP support.
- Overwrite all old files from 'dolibarr' directory with files provided into the new version's package.
- At first next access, Dolibarr will redirect you to the "install/" page to follow the upgrade process.
install.lockfile exists to lock any other upgrade process, the application will ask you to remove the file manually (you should find the
install.lockfile in the directory used to store generated and uploaded documents, in most cases, it is the directory called "documents").
See the ChangeLog file.
- Third-Parties Management: Customers, Prospects (Leads) and/or Suppliers + Contacts
- Members/Membership/Foundation management
- Products and/or Services catalog
- Stock / Warehouse management + Inventory
- Batches / Lots / Serials
- Product Variants
- Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Manufacturing Orders
- Customers/Prospects + Contacts management
- Opportunities or Leads management
- Commercial proposals management
- Customer Orders management
- Contracts/Subscription management
- Interventions management
- Ticket System
- Shipping management
- Customer Invoices/Credit notes and payment management
- Point of Sale (POS)
- Suppliers/Vendors + Contacts
- Supplier (price) requests
- Purchase Orders management
- Supplier Invoices/credit notes and payment management
Finance / Accounting
- Invoices / Payments
- Bank accounts management
- Direct debit orders management (European SEPA)
- Accounting management
- Donations management
- Loan management
- Shared calendar/agenda (with ical and vcal export for third party tools integration)
- Projects & Tasks management
- Ticket System
- Employee's leave requests management
- Expense reports
- Recruitment management
- Electronic Document Management (EDM)
- Bookmarks management
- Data export/import
- Margin calculations
- LDAP connectivity
- ClickToDial integration
- Mass emailing
- RSS integration
- Skype integration
- Social platforms linking
- Payment platforms integration (PayPal, Stripe, Paybox...)
(around 100 modules available by default, 1000+ on the addon market place)
Localization in most major languages
Multi-Users and groups with finely grained rights
Multi-Company (by adding of an external module)
Very user friendly and easy to use
Highly customizable: enable only the modules you need, add user personalized fields, choose your skin, several menu managers (can be used by internal users as a back-office with a particular menu, or by external users as a front-office with another one)
APIs (REST, SOAP)
Code that is easy to understand, maintain and develop (PHP with no heavy framework; trigger and hook architecture)
Support a lot of country specific features:
- Spanish Tax RE and ISPF
- French NPR VAT rate (VAT called "Non Perçue Récupérable" for DOM-TOM)
- Canadian double taxes (federal/province) and other countries using cumulative VAT
- Tunisian tax stamp
- Argentina invoice numbering using A,B,C...
- Compatible with [European directives] (https://europa.eu/legislation_summaries/taxation/l31057_en.htm) (2006/112/CE ... 2010/45/UE)
- Compatible with European GDPR rules
Flexible PDF & ODT generation for invoices, proposals, orders...
- MariaDB, MySQL or PostgreSQL
- Compatible with all Cloud solutions that match PHP & MySQL or PostgreSQL prerequisites.
See exact requirements on the Wiki
Dolibarr can be extended with a lot of other external application or modules from third party developers available at the DoliStore.
These are features that Dolibarr does not yet fully support:
- Tasks dependencies in projects
- Payroll module
- No native embedded Webmail, but you can send email to contacts in Dolibarr with e.g. offers, invoices, etc.
- Dolibarr can't do coffee (yet)
Administrator, user, developer and translator's documentations are available along with other community resources in the Wiki.
This project exists thanks to all the people who contribute. Please read the instructions how to contribute (report a bug/error, a feature request, send code ...) [Contribute]
A view on Contributors:
Dolibarr is the work of many contributors over the years and uses some fine PHP libraries.
See COPYRIGHT file.
Follow Dolibarr project on:
Support this project by becoming a sponsor. Your logo will show up here. 🙏 [Become a sponsor/backer]