Core functionality powering Labrador Kennel applications through Plugins, Events, and Engines
- IoC Container Provided through the Auryn library.
- Event An event library designed to execute asynchronously in an Amp event loop. A part of Labrador, you can check out its repo for more information.
- Plugin A series of simple to implement interfaces provided by Labrador. Plugins can register services to the IoC container, attach callbacks to events, perform bootup actions, and depend on other Plugins!
- Application An interface that you implement that provides the primary integration point for your code and Labrador.
- Engine A service that ties Events, Plugins, and your Application to execute your code.
- PHP 7.2+
We only support installing Labrador via Composer
composer require cspray/labrador
Labrador is thoroughly documented in-repo in the
docs/ directory. Please check this out
if you'd like to learn more about using Labrador.
All Labrador packages adhere to the rules laid out in the Labrador Governance repo