The Laravel Framework Boilerplate Project.
- Build on the Laravel Platform
- Community User management
- Access control depending on information provided by user
- Secured Corperate/Alliance level access for EvE Online
- Eve online Api key managment
- Third-porty application integration
- Authenticate users with the third-party applications
The app is designed with the Youplay theme by NKdev
- PHP 5.6 minimal
- Node JS
Once all dependencies are installed you can start pulling in the repo and getting it setup.
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable, creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel attempts to take the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in the majority of web projects, such as authentication, routing, sessions, queueing, and caching.
Laravel is accessible, yet powerful, providing tools needed for large, robust applications. A superb inversion of control container, expressive migration system, and tightly integrated unit testing support give you the tools you need to build any application with which you are tasked.
Documentation for the framework can be found on the Laravel website.
The Laravel framework and the Lone Star Web App is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.