Laravel Framework with enterprise-ready architecture.
Boilerplate architecture to let you quickly start working on large enterprise-level applications using Laravel.
- Drop-in replacement for default laravel repository
- Domain-driven design
- Action business logic patter
Laravel is a web application framework with expressive, elegant syntax. We believe development must be an enjoyable and creative experience to be truly fulfilling. Laravel takes the pain out of development by easing common tasks used in many web projects, such as:
- Simple, fast routing engine.
- Powerful dependency injection container.
- Multiple back-ends for session and cache storage.
- Expressive, intuitive database ORM.
- Database agnostic schema migrations.
- Robust background job processing.
- Real-time event broadcasting.
Laravel is accessible, powerful, and provides tools required for large, robust applications.
Laravel has the most extensive and thorough documentation and video tutorial library of all modern web application frameworks, making it a breeze to get started with the framework.
We would like to extend our thanks to the following sponsors for funding Laravel development. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please visit the Laravel Patreon page.
- Tighten Co.
- Kirschbaum Development Group
- 64 Robots
- Cubet Techno Labs
- Webdock, Fast VPS Hosting
Thank you for considering contributing to the Laravel framework! The contribution guide can be found in the Laravel documentation.
In order to ensure that the Laravel community is welcoming to all, please review and abide by the Code of Conduct.
If you discover a security vulnerability within Laravel, please send an e-mail to Taylor Otwell via email@example.com. All security vulnerabilities will be promptly addressed.
The Laravel framework is open-sourced software licensed under the MIT license.