Define your own css rule-sets for the TYPO3 CMS backend.
Fund package maintenance!
Open Issues: 2
- ext-json: *
- typo3/cms-core: ^7.6.0 || ^8.7.0 || ^9.5.0
- typo3/cms-felogin: ^7.6.0 || ^8.7.0 || ^9.5.0
- codeception/codeception: ^2.4
- phpunit/php-code-coverage: 5.3
- roave/security-advisories: dev-master
- typo3/testing-framework: ^2
- codefareith/cf_beskin: v1.2.2
- typo3-ter/cf-beskin: v1.2.2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-12 02:33:26 UTC
TYPO3 CMS extension, which provides a CSS editor in the backend. With this editor it is possible to overload the backend stylesheet.
Follow these instructions to enable Google 2FA in your TYPO3 CMS installation.
The extension needs to be installed as any other extension of TYPO3 CMS:
- Switch to the module “Extension Manager”.
- Get the extension
- Get it from the Extension Manager: Press the “Retrieve/Update” button, search for the extension key cf_beskin and import the extension from the repository.
- Get it from typo3.org: You can always get current version from https://extensions.typo3.org/extension/cf_beskin/ by downloading either the t3x or zip version. Upload the file afterwards in the Extension Manager.
- Change the extension configuration to your needs
After installing and activating the extension you'll notice a new entry in your backend navigation, called "Backend Skin". Click on the new menu entry to open the CSS Editor.
Note: if you have made changes to the stylesheet, it may be necessary to clear the cache or even reload the backend before the changes become visible.
Kurt Kunig // kupix web-design
Special thanks goes to Kurt Kunig, who recently worked on adjusting the code of this extension so that it is now compatible with the new TYPO3 v9 LTS.