Alerts allows you to easily pass alert messages to your Laravel views.
Installs: 21 434
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^8.0
- illuminate/support: ^9.0
- cartalyst/php-cs-fixer-config: ^2.0
- mockery/mockery: ^1.4.2
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.0
- illuminate/filesystem: Required to send flash messages across requests. (^8.0)
- illuminate/session: Required to send flash messages across requests. (^8.0)
Alerts allows you to easily pass alerts to your Laravel views.
An open source package by Cartalyst, code well, rock on!
|1.x||4.1 - 4.2||>= 5.4.0|
Reader-friendly documentation can be found here.
Using the package, but you're stuck? Found a bug? Have a question or suggestion for improving this package? Feel free to create an issue on GitHub, we'll try to address it as soon as possible.
Thank you for your interest, here are some of the many ways to contribute.
- Check out our contributing guide
- Look at our code of conduct
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
This software is released under the BSD 3-Clause License.