A Monorepo for Full-stack PHP independent libraries. (metapackage)
Poakium is a monorepo of reuseable PHP independent libraries developed by Biurad Lap for creating scalable and maintainable web and console applications. Visit our official website here for more information.
- Install libraries with Composer (see requirements in the
- All libraries follows the semantic versioning strictly, publishes "Long Term Support" (LTS) versions and has a release process that is predictable and business-friendly.
DivineNii is a software engineer who is passionate about open source and the PHP community. He provides a wide range of professional services, kindly contact him at divinenii.com.
Biurad Lap is a tech company/agency in Ghana, providing software development, cloud solutions, consulting, and training services. Visit their website for more information.
Help Poakium by sponsoring its development!
Follow the instructions in SETUP.md to get a development environment set up.
- Read the Documentation guide for full details on how to use poakium libraries.
- Read the Contributing guide for full details on how to contribute to Poakium.
- All communication and contributions to the Poakium are subject to our Code of Conduct.
The repository has the following packages (sub projects):
- Git-SCM - tools/git-scm
- Monorepo - tools/monorepo
- Annotations - packages/annotations
- Cache - packages/cache
- Coding Standard - packages/coding-standard
- Docs - packages/docs
- Http Galaxy - packages/http-galaxy
- Loader - packages/loader
- Maker - packages/maker
- Starter - packages/starter
- Templating - packages/templating
Please do not use biurad/poakium in production! Use the split packages instead, unless your project heavily relies on it.
Poakium is open-sourced software and licensed under the MIT license.