Sulu bundle for managing security.txt configuration
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^8.1 | ^8.2
- sulu/sulu: ^2.5
- symfony/dependency-injection: ^6.0
- symfony/framework-bundle: ^6.0
- symfony/http-foundation: ^6.0
- symfony/http-kernel: ^6.0
- symfony/routing: ^6.0
- jackalope/jackalope: ^1.4
- jackalope/jackalope-doctrine-dbal: ^1.8
- madewithlove/license-checker: ^1.4
- phly/keep-a-changelog: ^2.12
- phpstan/extension-installer: ^1.2
- phpstan/phpstan: ^1.9
- phpstan/phpstan-phpunit: ^1.3
- phpstan/phpstan-strict-rules: ^1.4
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3.7
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-21 07:27:42 UTC
This is a Sulu Bundle to manage security.txt files for your Sulu webspaces.
According to securitytxt.org the main purpose of security.txt is to help make things easier for companies and security researchers when trying to secure platforms. Thanks to security.txt, security researchers can easily get in touch with companies about security issues.
composer require bitexpert/sulu-securitytxt-bundle
- Register the bundle in the file
BitExpert\Sulu\SecuritytxtBundle\BitExpertSuluSecuritytxtBundle::class => ['all' => true],
- Create file
config/packages/securitytxt.yamlto expose the
sulu_admin: resources: securitytxt: routes: list: app.get_securitytxt_list detail: app.get_securitytxt
- Configure the routing as follows:
securitytxt_api: resource: "@BitExpertSuluSecuritytxtBundle/Resources/config/routing_api.yaml" type: rest prefix: /admin/api
securitytxt_website: resource: "@BitExpertSuluSecuritytxtBundle/Resources/config/routing_website.yaml"
- Run Doctrine Schema Update
./bin/adminconsole doctrine:schema:update -f
Once installed, this bundle adds a tab called "Security.txt" to the webspaces configuration which allows you to create new security.txt entries for the different webspaces. For each webspace only one security.txt configuration can be saved.
Please feel free to fork and extend existing or add new features and send a pull request with your changes! To establish a consistent code quality, please provide unit tests for all your changes and adapt the documentation.
Want To Contribute?
If you feel that you have something to share, then we’d love to have you. Check out the contributing guide to find out how, as well as what we expect from you.
Sulu Security.txt Bundle is released under the MIT License.