Doctrine support for MySQL spatial types and functions
Doctrine support for spatial types and functions for MySQL.
matrix: php-version: - "7.4" - "8.0" mysql-version: - "5.7" - "8.0"
This project was forked from creof/doctrine2-spatial by Derek J. Lambert. The origin project seems to be non-active since 2017.
I stripped down this fork to just support recent PHP and MySQL versions. I do not plan to re-introduce support for other Platforms than (Oracle/Percona) MySQL.
- Removed support for PostgreSQL
- Removed support for PHP Versions < 7.4
- Removed support for MySQL Versions < 5.7
- Removed travis-ci build
- Introduced github actions
- Added support for PHP 8.0
- Added support for MySQL 8
- Changed project namespace from
- Changed composer package name to
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.