MVC Web Framework
MVC framework for building PHP web applications
- Have a simple installation process: download and go
- Be open, easy to understand and easy to extend
- Supporting and encouraging best practices
- Provide a solid foundation for almost anything
- Be minimal, but with a good minimum
Some folders may have additional readme files.
This is work in progress. Tests are on the way and the API may change (slightly). At this point i don't expect any drastic changes anymore.
Any PR is welcome. If you find issues, please report.
You can run tests with
phpunit directly or use the provided grunt-task, which
will also run tests whenever a PHP file changes.
For using Grunt install all required packages with:
$ npm install
The following uses scripts from packages.json and references the binaries directly from '/vendor/'
$ npm start runs phpunit and starts grunt file watcher $ npm test runs phpunit
$ phpunit if installed globally on your system $ grunt if installed globally on your system