⚠️ This branch is for Symfony3, if you want install this bundle for Symfony2, see on sf2 branch
The ApoutchikaMediaBundle add complete gestion of medias (uploaded) for your users.
Why ApoutchikaMediaBundle ?
- The concept is simple for front user and simple for back user (developper).
- For all images, the bundle add editor for turn, crop or set focus of image.
- The focus is the best fonctionnality of this bundle. It's inspired from the excellent jQuery FocusPoint, but is managed on the back, with the Imagine library.
- You can use KnpGaufrette: Actually, local and ftp is implemented. Add other is easy, i wait your pull request ;-)
- Your users send a very big images ? Set the limit size (width and height) in the config.yml
- Create automatiquely context by user, document, etc... : $media->setContext('user:12') // (or in form options) and other users can not see this media !
- Compatible IE8
- Use ApoutchikaMediaBundle with ckeditor!
Actually, only Doctrine ORM is implemented. Please wait, or give pull request for other drivers.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Run tests with phpunit in Tests/ directory
Big thank to Robin&Robin studio graphique for the web design.