<p><p>Logger is a module responsible for gathering and displaying logs coming from multiple parts of the system and other modules. It covers:</p><ul><li>Activity log - events related to objects in the system. E.g. changing user details.</li><li>Error log - application errors with detailed informatio...
Logger is a module responsible for gathering and displaying logs coming from multiple parts of the system and other modules. It covers:
- Activity log - events related to objects in the system. E.g. changing user details.
- Error log - application errors with detailed information for easier debugging.
- Request log - all the HTTP requests to the application.
- Automation log - logs of the Automation module.
- Notification log - all the notifications sent to users by Notification module.
Antares Logger Module documentation antaresproject.io/docs/core_modules/logger.
Full Antares documentation can be found at antaresproject.io/docs.
Antares Logger changelog can be found in release notes antaresproject.io/docs/site/getting_started/changelog/#logger.
You can find full Antares changelog in Antares Documentation antaresproject.io/docs/site/getting_started/changelog.
The issue list of this repo is exclusively for bug reports and feature requests.
Please follow Issue Reporting Guide before opening an issue. Issues not following the guide will be closed without further investigation.
Please follow Contribution Guide before making a pull request.
- Twitter: @antaresproject
- Forum: (coming soon)
- Blog: (coming soon)
- Email: contact (at) antaresproject.io
This software is released under the BSD 3-Clause License.
© 2017 INBS.Software.