dunglas/mercure publisher implementation for any PHP-based application. Publish messages to the Mercure hub with Laravel Event Broadcasting & Laravel Notifications.
Open Issues: 0
- php: ^7.2|^8.0
- firebase/php-jwt: ^5.2
- illuminate/support: ^6.0|^7.0|^8.0
- symfony/mercure: ~0.4.1
- orchestra/testbench: ^4.0|^5.0|^6.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.4|^9.3
- squizlabs/php_codesniffer: ^3.5
- illuminate/broadcasting: To broadcast message through the mercure hub.
- illuminate/notifications: To notify client through the mercure channel.
- dunglas/mercure's publisher implementation for any PHP-based application.
- The package can also publish messages to the Mercure hub with Laravel Event Broadcasting & Laravel Notifications out of the box.
This package requires
illuminate/support[6.x, 7.x, 8.x]
composer require anik/mercure
The thorough usage and documentation is in this article
Issues & PRs
To err is human
If there is any bug or if you think that there should have any enhancement, feel free to open an issue. If you think that you can solve the bugs raised by others, please feel free to open a PR.