Akeneo Symfony Batch Bundle
- dev-master / 0.6.x-dev
Batch architecture bundle inspired by Spring Batch.
See http://docs.spring.io/spring-batch/reference/html/domain.html for an explanation of the Domain Language objects you will find.
Based on the Batch component.
Originally written to be used in Akeneo PIM.
This extraction aims to make it usable outside of the Akeneo PIM project.
Please consider that this process is still in a very experimental stage.
We don't have all the tests and automation which could ensure that this component will work smoothly outside of the Akeneo PIM full stack.
Documentation is available on docs.akeneo.com
This bundle is developed in our main repository.
If you encounter any bug, please check if it's already known before to create a new issue.
If you want to contribute (and we will be pleased if you do!), you'll find more information on this page.
About versioning, the version 0.6.x is developed in akeneo/pim-community-dev 1.6.x.
For older versions,
- akeneo/pim-community-dev 1.1.x uses akeneo/batch-bundle 0.1.x
- akeneo/pim-community-dev 1.2.x uses akeneo/batch-bundle 0.2.x
- akeneo/pim-community-dev 1.3.x uses akeneo/batch-bundle 0.3.x
- akeneo/pim-community-dev 1.4.x uses akeneo/batch-bundle 0.4.x
- akeneo/pim-community-dev 1.5.x re-integrates this bundle in our main repository
Licence can be found Here.