Official Shopware 6 Plugin to connect to Payment Service Provider Adyen
Use Adyen's plugin for Shopware 6 to offer frictionless payments online, in-app, and in-store.
We strongly encourage you to join us in contributing to this repository so everyone can benefit from:
- New features and functionality
- Resolved bug fixes and issues
- Any general improvements
Read our contribution guidelines to find out how.
This plugin supports Shopware ~6.3.1 (Support for version 6.4 will be added in an upcoming major release) For Shopware 5 support please see our Shopware 5 repository.
Please find the relevant documentation for
If you have a feature request, or spotted a bug or a technical problem, create a GitHub issue. For other questions, contact our support team.
The plugin integrates card component (Secured Fields) using Adyen Checkout for all card payments.
- Credit and debit cards (non 3D secure, 3D secure 1, 3D secure 2 native)
- Stored card payment methods (One click payment methods)
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Klarna Pay Later
- Klarna Pay Over Time
- Klarna Pay Now
- RatePay, RatePay Direct Debit
- SEPA Direct Debit
- Electronic Payment Service (EPS)
- Alipay , Alipay HK
- Oney (3x, 4x, 6x, 10x, 12x)
- AfterPay invoice
This module is using the Adyen APIs Library for PHP for all (API) connections to Adyen. This library can be found here
MIT license. For more information, see the LICENSE file.