A symfony bundle for asynchronous job processing.
A symfony bundle to process jobs asynchronously by simply annotating a method and registering the class within the service container.
This bundle provides the following features:
- Asynchronous execution of jobs
- Status information about jobs
- Functionality to cancel, update, restart a job
- Repeated execution of jobs with schedules (cron based expressions)
- JSON REST-Api
- Support for multiple message queue systems:
- Doctrine DBAL
- PhpAmqp / RabbitMQ
- Predis / PhpRedis
- Amazon SQS
- Iron MQ
- Basic Usage
- Message Consuming
- Job Management
- Scheduled Jobs
- Cancel Jobs
- Runtime Parameters
- Lifecycle Events
- Unit Testing
- Process Control
- Clustered Environment
- Configuration Reference
Please take a look at aboutcoders/job-bundle-skeleton-app to see how the AbcJobBundle can be used within Symfony project.
- Add support for CouchDB, MongoDB
- Add support for qpush-bundle
- Integrate https://github.com/beberlei/metrics
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.