microframework for PHP 5.3 CRUD pattern
Project URL: https://github.com/zofe/rapyd-framework/
Rapyd is a PHP microframework for PHP 5.3 built on top of Slim Framework, Twig, Symfony Forms, Illuminate/Database, Twitter Bootstrap.
- Rapyd extend Slim application to give you an MVC with modular separation framework
- It use Twig as view template engine
- Illuminate/Database (Fluent query and schema builder, and Eloquent ORM) as db engine
- Symfony Forms as base of Form widgets
- Bootstrap 3 as standard for html/css output
- A Pool of presentation widgets (DataGrids, etc..) to let you develop CRUDL applications really fast.
development of rapyd-framerowk is now stopped. (FORK IT if you like, I can't give support).
Reason: I focused development on the "laravel" version.
if you need Slim/Twig/Eloquent take a look at:
In you need Slim (or any other router) /Blade/Eloquent take a look at:
Development of rapyd-laravel is now ative (FORK IT and help in development with PULL REQUEST).
Rapyd is now reborn as standard laravel package:
- composer http://getcomposer.org/
- PHP 5.3+
$ composer create-project -s dev zofe/rapyd-framework rapyd-framework
(you can also, fork on github, download, git clone.. etc) Remember to setup your vhost document-root to rapyd-framework/web
You'll get: a simple mvc, a powerful query builder & orm, a great template engine, powerful forms:
- Slim http://www.slimframework.com/
- Eloquent https://github.com/illuminate/database
- Twig http://twig.sensiolabs.org/
- Symfony Forms http://symfony.com/doc/master/book/forms.html
-- /web -- is the document root folder you should set this folder as document root in your vhost
-- /src/App --
is where to develop your application (using MVC) for example using eloquent-orm for you model, twig for your views, and controllers that extends \Rapyd\Controller
-- /src/Modules -- just if you need to split application in modules
- reimplement rapyd CRUD widgets:
Note: I'll try do reimplement this stuffs in curret version