Wordpress skeleton using composer, bower, plugin dependencies and various config files
wp-skeleton is a very thin wrapper around wp-skeleton-installer. The easy way to install WordPress and get it works.
If you use this wrapper, you will get :
- Packages dependencies management with composer :
- wemakecustom/wp-skeleton-installer (needed for this wrapper to work properly)
- wemakecustom/wp-skeleton-theme-demo (child theme in dev environnement)
- Libraries dependencies management with bower :
- jquery (version <2.0)
- bootstrap (version ~3.0)
- a LESS compiler (LESSC.php).
- a basic .HTACCESS (that include rewriterules for LESS files, compression, expires headers).
Clone this git repo.
$ git clone email@example.com:wemakecustom/wp-skeleton.git
Run composer to install.
$ composer install
Or if you doesn't need the demo theme
$ composer install --no-dev
Run bower to get all recent script up to date in /wp-content/components.
$ bower update