Wordpress skeleton using composer, bower, plugin dependencies and various config files
wp-skeleton is a very thin wrapper around https://github.com/wemakecustom/wp-skeleton-installer. The easy way to install WordPress and get it work.
- All the needed files (including the .gitignore) are installed.
- Dependency management with composer and bower.
- LESS compiler.
- A basic .htacess (with rewriterule, compression and expires headers).
Clone the git repo
$ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:wemakecustom/wp-skeleton.git
Run composer to install all packages that wp-skeleton depends on.
$ composer install
Run bower to get all recent script up to date.
$ bower update
Running composer of wp-skeleton will install all the following needed packages:
- wp-skeleton-installer (and its dependencies)
- wp-skeleton-theme-demo (child theme in dev environnement)
Running bower will insure that the following scripts are installed in /wp-content/components: