Extends SilverStripe Translatable module and replaces routing to enable multi-lingual urls
Installs: 1 709
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=5.3.2
- composer/installers: *
- silverstripe/cms: ~3.2
- silverstripe/framework: ~3.2
- silverstripe/translatable: ~2.1
- silverstripe/googlesitemaps: Support for the Google Sitemaps XML system, with translatable routing proper multi-lingual support is added
Extends SilverStripe Translatable module and replaces routing to enable multi-lingual URLs. By default the URLs that will be generated with this module installed will look like
http://example.com/en/ though there are settings for using the locale instead of just the language code (see the documentation for information).
- Ed Chipman (UndefinedOffset)
- SilverStripe CMS 3.2.x+
- SilverStripe Translatable 2.1+
composer require webbuilders-group/silverstripe-translatablerouting
If you prefer you may also install manually:
- Download the module from here https://github.com/webbuilders-group/silverstripe-translatablerouting/archive/master.zip
- Extract the downloaded archive into your site root so that the destination folder is called translatablerouting, opening the extracted folder should contain _config.php in the root along with other files/folders
- Run dev/build?flush=all to regenerate the manifest
After installing you must make some modifications to your Page class, see here for more information.
For full usage and configuration documentation see the docs folder.
Translatable Routing has support for the SilverStripe Google Sitemaps module for 3.1, which will add support for the multi-lingual site per google's documentation on doing this.