Payment gateway for the Stripe payment service
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-12-28 18:30:37 UTC
Stripe payment gateway for the SilverStripe payment module
- Ed Chipman (UndefinedOffset)
- SilverStripe Framework 3.1+
- SilverStripe Payment 1.0.x
- Download the module from here https://github.com/webbuilders-group/silverstripe-stripe-gateway/archive/master.zip
- Extract the downloaded archive into your site root so that the destination folder is called stipe-gateway, opening the extracted folder should contain _config.php in the root along with other files/folders
- Run dev/build?flush=all to regenerate the manifest
If you prefer you may also install using composer:
composer require webbuilders-group/silverstripe-stripe-gateway
To use Stripe as the payment gateway you need to retrive your api key from your account settings then in your site's config.yml you need to add the following:
PaymentProcessor: supported_methods: dev: - 'StripePaymentGateway' live: - 'StripePaymentGateway' StripeGateway: test_api_secret: "YOUR TEST SECRET KEY" api_secret: "YOUR LIVE SECRET KEY"