Command line arguments parser for PHP 5.4 - 7.1
GetOpt.PHP is a library for command-line argument processing. It supports PHP version 5.4 and above.
- Supports both short (eg.
-v) and long (eg.
- Option aliasing, ie. an option can have both a long and a short version
- Collapsed short options (eg.
-a -b -c)
- Cumulative options (eg.
- Options may take optional or mandatory arguments
- Two alternative notations for long options with arguments:
- Collapsed short options with mandatory argument at the end (eg.
-ab 1instead of
-a -b 1)
- Quoted arguments (eg.
--path "/some path/with spcaces")
If you are still using a legacy version of GetOpt.PHP, please consider upgrading to version 3.
Only a few adjustments to your code are required to benefit from a lot of improvements. Refer to the upgrade guide for details.
GetOpt.PHP is published under the MIT License.