eBookLib with OPDS Catalog 1.1 support.
- Get the source and dependencies to specified folder:
composer create-project tedvdb/ebooklib <install path>
- Then in the root folder, copy .env.example to .env
- Create a mysql user and database for eBookLib and correct database settings in .env.
- Set the APP_URL variable in the .env file.
- Make sure the webservice (or php process in case of php-fpm) has write permissions to the
- Then, init the database:
php artisan key:generate php artisan migrate php artisan db:seed
The installation is now complete.
- Add path to
search_pathstable (no GUI yet)
- Start first indexing action:
php artisan ebooks:reindex
Now you can navigate in the browser to the url you've configured, and login with the default username 'email@example.com' and the password 'secret'.
Currently only .epub and .mobi files are supported.
The library is now available in the url via OPDS1.1 protocol on
OPDS support is experimental! Anly basic authentication is implemented.