Send Magento's transactional emails with the Mailgun API
Send Magento's transactional e-mails with the Mailgun API.
Install using composer
composer require tanolalano/mailgun-magento2
Module configuration can be found in:
Stores -> Configuration -> Services -> Mailgun
Fill in your Mailgun Domain and your API Keys. These can be found in your Mailgun control panel.
Next, enable the module by setting the
Enabled option to
All transactional email that are send by your Magento application are now send using the Mailgun API. You can access the mail logs in your Mailgun control panel.
- Using mailgun-php 2.4 the last version working with magento 2.2 - 2.2.6
- Forked from Andelux/Mailgun-Magento2
- Fixed error in attachments
- Forked from Bogardo/Mailgun-Magento2
- Fixed some bugs about recipients and attachments