Opens a dialog with a QR code which includes the preview URI.
To simplify the handling of URI on e.g. mobile devices, this extension provide an additional button in the Web -> View module to generate a QR code of the preview URI.
Installation only via composer with:
composer require syzygy-typo3/syzygy-qrpreview
- Open the TYPO3 backend
- Open the module Web -> View
- Select a page to preview
- In the top bar there is a new button right beside the "View webpage" button
- On click it will open a modal with the QR code that includes the preview URI
- Open an QR code scanner app on your mobile device and scan the code
- The site to preview should be opened in a browser
- Have fun!
Instruction for a local working environment:
- configure webserver root to
- go through the installation of TYPO3
Notice: Make sure to load the backend without browser cache as it might cache the ajax routes needed by this extension