Symfony CMF Blog Bundle
WARNING: Unmaintained The Blog Bundle was built to demonstrate CMF features. To focus our efforts in the CMF project, we decided to abandon this bundle. It is no longer maintained.
This bundle aims to provide everything you need to create a full blog or blog-like system. It also includes in-built support for the Sonata Admin bundle to help you get up-and-running quickly.
- Host multiple blogs within a single website;
- Place blogs anywhere within your route hierarchy;
- Sonata Admin integration.
- Full tag support;
- Frontend pagination (using knp-paginator);
- RSS/ATOM feed;
- User support (FOSUserBundle).
For the install guide and reference, see:
- All Symfony CMF documentation - complete Symfony CMF reference
- Symfony CMF Website - introduction, live demo, support and community links
Pull requests are welcome. Please see our CONTRIBUTING guide.
Unit and/or functional tests exist for this bundle. See the Testing documentation for a guide to running the tests.
Thanks to everyone who has contributed already.