Easy categorizing in Symfony2 applications. Categorize any model you want, multiple catalogs supported.
Installs: 1 586
- php: >=5.3.2
- stof/doctrine-extensions-bundle: *
- symfony/symfony: >=2.1,<2.3-dev
- white-october/pagerfanta-bundle: *
- doctrine/orm: *
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-01-24 14:59:37 UTC
WARNING! This bundle is DEPRACATED and NOT MAINTAINED. Please use the SyliusTaxonomiesBundle as an alternative.
Categorizing whatever you want just got easier. Grouping products, posts or any other model is common feature in most of modern web applications. So why implement it every time you need it? You can use this bundle to create multiple categorized catalogs of any object. It provides all controllers, routing, base mapping and services that will boost you development.
This bundle is compatible only with 2.1.x branch of Symfony2.
- Base support for many different persistence layers. Currently only Doctrine ORM driver is implemented.
- Allows you to create custom ordered flat list of categories, default controllers and forms will handle CRUD and moving up/down the categories.
- Thanks to Doctrine Extensions library you can have nested set of categories, just extend proper class, modify form, add little mapping and it works.
- Handles both many-to-one and many-to-many relations between objects and the categories. Bundle will check it for you.
- You can create as many catalogs as you want, by
catalogwe understand set of categories and the items, for example products or blog posts.
- It uses Pagerfanta to paginate over the category items, but you can easily disable the pagination for specific catalog.
- Thanks to awesome Symfony2 everything is configurable and extensible.
Sylius is simple but end-user and developer friendly webshop engine built on top of Symfony2.
Please visit Sylius.org for more details.
Testing and build status
This bundle uses travis-ci.org for CI.
Before running tests, load the dependencies using Composer.
$ wget http://getcomposer.org/composer.phar $ php composer.phar install --dev
Now you can run the tests by simply using this command.
If you want to see working implementation, try out the Sylius sandbox application. It's open sourced github project.
Documentation is available on readthedocs.org.
All informations about contributing to Sylius can be found on this page.
If you are using this bundle and have any questions, feel free to ask on users mailing list. Mail or view it.
If you want to contribute, and develop this bundle, use the developers mailing list. Mail or view it.
Sylius twitter account
If you want to keep up with updates, follow the official Sylius account on twitter or follow me.
This bundle uses GitHub issues. If you have found bug, please create an issue.
Releases will be numbered with the format
And constructed with the following guidelines.
- Breaking backwards compatibility bumps the major.
- New additions without breaking backwards compatibility bumps the minor.
- Bug fixes and misc changes bump the patch.
For more information on SemVer, please visit semver.org website.
This versioning method is same for all Sylius bundles and applications.
License can be found here.
The bundle was originally created by Paweł Jędrzejewski. See the list of contributors.