Simple portfolio module.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-08-27 15:44:21 UTC
The StfalconPortfolioBundle adds some basic support for your portfolio. You can create categories and projects This bundle requires configured SonataAdminBundle with ORM support for administration, VichUploaderBundle for images in projects, and StofDoctrineExtensionsBundle for timestamps.
Studio stfalcon.com use this bundle for portfolio http://stfalcon.com/portfolio/web-development
- Projects and categories can be stored (with Doctrine ORM)
- Administrating with SonataAdminBundle
- Pagination of projects (with KnpPaginatorBundle)
- Breadcrumbs (with KnpMenuBundle)
- Upload images (with VichUploaderBundle) and resize it to thumbnails (with AvalancheImagineBundle)
- PHPUnit tests
All the installation instructions are located in documentation.
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
PageBundle is a stfalcon initiative.
Issues and feature requests are tracked in the Github issue tracker.
When reporting a bug, it may be a good idea to reproduce it in a basic project built using the Symfony Standard Edition to allow developers of the bundle to reproduce the issue by simply cloning it and following some steps.