Shows MySQL status in widgets of TYPO3s new DashBoard
MySQL Widget is an extension for TYPO3 CMS. It shows you various status of the MySQL server of your TYPO3 instance.
- DashBoard widget to show usage of InnoDB Buffer
- DashBoard widget to show general MySQL status
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require stefanfroemken/mysql-widget
Download and install
mysql_widget with the extension manager module.
- Visit DashBoard module
- Click the + icon in the lower right
- Choose tab system information
- Choose one of the MySQL widgets