Assists with connecting to various cloud storage services and pushing files
This package is no longer being maintained. It is functional, at least for the Dropbox driver. However we don't plan to do much new development with this package. If you want to take over the development/maintenance, open an issue to let us know.
This package is designed to drastically simplify the process of authenticating to a user's cloud storage account uploading files.
- Handles OAuth flow to authorize a cloud storage account
- Serializes and handles storing/loading of connection details
- Queues upload tasks
- Retries upload failures with increasing backoff
- Supports uploading from local filesystem, S3 hosted files (registers a stream wrapper), or any URL
- Automatically disables a connection if storage quota is full, and then re-enables if space is freed up
- Fires events for all activity, and can optionally log activity for you
Currently Dropbox and Google Drive are the supported cloud storage backends.