Deployer.org based deployment for Symfony4 with media and database synchronisation.
Installs: 10 637
Open Issues: 0
- deployer/dist: ~6.8.0
- sourcebroker/deployer-extended: ^14.0.0
- sourcebroker/deployer-extended-database: ^12.0.0
- sourcebroker/deployer-extended-media: ^7.0.0
- sourcebroker/deployer-loader: ^2.0.0
- symfony/dotenv: ^3.3.0 || ^4.0 || ^5.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-25 14:04:42 UTC
What does it do?
This package provides deploy task for deploying Symfony4 with deployer (deployer.org).
This "deploy" task depends on:
- sourcebroker/deployer-extended package which provides some deployer tasks that can be used for any framework or CMS
Additionally this package depends on two more packages that are not used directly for deploy but are useful to database and media synchronization:
- sourcebroker/deployer-extended-database package which provides some php framework independent tasks to synchronize database
- sourcebroker/deployer-extended-media package which provides some php framework independent tasks to synchronize media
Install with composer:
composer require sourcebroker/deployer-extended-symfony4
If you are using deployer as composer package then just put following line in your deploy.php:
If you are using deployer as phar then put following lines in your deploy.php:
require_once(__DIR__ . '/vendor/sourcebroker/deployer-loader/autoload.php'); new \SourceBroker\DeployerExtendedSymfony4\Loader();
Remove task "deploy" from your deploy.php. Otherwise you will overwrite deploy task defined in vendor/SourceBroker/deployer-extended-symfony4/deployer/deploy/task/deploy.php
Database synchronization is done with sourcebroker/deployer-extended-database.
The command for synchronizing database from live media to local instance is:
dep db:pull [instance]
Media synchronization is done with sourcebroker/deployer-extended-media.
The command for synchronizing local media folders with live media folders is:
dep media:pull [instance]