API for collecting stats from remote HAProxy nodes
snapr allows REST queries via HTTP in order to expose detailed haproxy statistics and allow various program control functions like enabling and disabling servers. This is distributed for all to use, but primary used and developed by Snapt for their haproxy related products.
doc directory for more detailed documentation.
- Snapt is said "snapped", and snapr is said "snapper".
- Yes, we are called Snapped-T a lot.
- snapr works with PHP 5.3 or above.
- snapr requires composer to install.
- snapr requires [via composer] silex/silex and symfony/console.
Bugs and feature request are tracked on GitHub
Snapr is licensed under the BSD 3 Clause License - see the
LICENSE file for details