Composer meta package of QA tools for Travis, Coveralls and Scrutenizer
You want one repository which loads common PHP QA tools?
You want examples of all the beautiful services around GitHub for PHP analysis?
You want to be a badge poser?
This module comes to the rescue!
Installation of this module uses composer. For composer documentation, please refer to getcomposer.org.
Put the following into your composer.json
Register your repository on these services for PHP analysis.
These PHP libraries are used to generate reports for above services.
All continuous integration/inspection tools have its own badges but if you want to be a badge poser, here are more.
- Packagist - Register your repository here and other services will use it
- HHVM Status - HHVM support badge
- Badge Poser - Several badges depending on repository
- Shields.io - Custom badges
- Still Maintained - Finally a place to mark your open source project as abandoned or looking for a new maintainer
- Issuestats.com Analyze and compare how long it takes for GitHub issues to be closed
Some CI tools need access to your repository. Sign in with your GitHub login to grant access to your repository. Here is a list of webhooks and services which need access to your repository.
- https://scrutinizer-ci.com/github-callback (automatically created)
- https://insight.sensiolabs.com/api/analyze-scm (automatically created)
- Packagist (must be created manually, please follow instructions on the website)
- Travis CI (must be created manually, please follow instructions on the website)