One-click PageSpeed cache purging using an admin bar button
This plugin will...
- Create a button on WP Admin Bar which allows one to purge Google PageSpeed module's cache via PURGE HTTP request
- Download the stable version of plugin from wordpress.org repo or developer version from GitHub.
- Upload the folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/‘ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- That’s it!
- Latest Stable version: wordpress.org repo
- Latest Developer version: Clone the GitHub repository or Download zip
This is a development reposiroty for
WP PageSpeed Purge Button and should not be used for support. Please visit the wordpress.org support forum for any support request.
Anyone is welcome to contribute to the development of this plugin. There are various ways to do so: