Pure-PHP implementation of the OpenPGP Message Format (RFC 4880). This fork exists only to have tagged v0.5 compatible with PHP 8.1.
This is a pure-PHP implementation of the OpenPGP Message Format (RFC 4880).
OpenPGP is the most widely-used e-mail encryption standard in the world. It is defined by the OpenPGP Working Group of the Internet Engineering Task Force (IETF) Proposed Standard RFC 4880. The OpenPGP standard was originally derived from PGP (Pretty Good Privacy), first created by Phil Zimmermann in 1991.
- Encodes and decodes ASCII-armored OpenPGP messages.
- Parses OpenPGP messages into their constituent packets.
- Supports both old-format (PGP 2.6.x) and new-format (RFC 4880) packets.
- Helper class for verifying, signing, encrypting, and decrypting messages http://phpseclib.sourceforge.net
- Helper class for encrypting and decrypting messages and keys using http://phpseclib.sourceforge.net
- openssl or mcrypt required for CAST5 encryption and decryption
This project is primarily maintained by a single volunteer with many other things vying for their attention, please be patient.
Bugs, feature request, pull requests, patches, and general discussion may be submitted publicly via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Github users may alternately submit on the web there.
OpenPGP.php is currently being used in the following projects:
To get a local working copy of the development repository, do:
git clone https://github.com/singpolyma/openpgp-php.git
Alternatively, you can download the latest development version as a tarball as follows:
- Arto Bendiken (Original author) - http://ar.to/
- Stephen Paul Weber (Maintainer) - https://singpolyma.net/
OpenPGP.php is free and unencumbered public domain software. For more information, see https://unlicense.org/ or the accompanying UNLICENSE file.