REST Client for Plentymarkets
This is a PHP package for Plentymarkets new REST API. The API is relatively new (March 2017), so not everything might work correctly and this package might also be out of date at some point.
I'm not in anyway affiliated with Plentymarkets, nor do I get paid for this by anybody. As it says in the license, this software is 'as-is'. If you want/need more features, open a GitHub ticket or write a pull request. I'll do my best :) That said, I don't work for the company I developed this for anymore, so if you have any interest in becoming a contributor on this repo, let me know.
You can find the Plentymarkets documentation here:
- Functions for the 4 HTTP verbs: GET, POST, PUT, DELETE
- Automatic login and refresh if login is not valid anymore
- Simple one-time configuration with PHP array (will be saved serialized in a file)
- Functions return an associative array
- Handle rate limiting (thanks hepisec)
Available via composer on Packagist:
composer require repat/plentymarkets-rest-client
use repat\PlentymarketsRestClient\PlentymarketsRestClient; // path to store the configuration in $configFilePath = ".plentymarkets-rest-client.config.php"; // $config only has to be set once like this $config = [ "username" => "PM_USERNAME", "password" => "PM_PASSWORD", "url" => "https://www.plentymarkets-system.tld", ]; $client = new PlentymarketsRestClient($configFilePath, $config); // After that just use it like this: $client = new PlentymarketsRestClient($configFilePath);
It's possible to use the 4 HTTP verbs like this
$client->get($path, $parameterArray); $client->post($path, $parameterArray); $client->put($path, $parameterArray); $client->delete($path, $parameterArray); // $parameterArray has to be a PHP array. It will be transformed into JSON automatically in case // of POST, PUT and DELETE or into query parameters in case of GET. // You don't _have_ to specify it, it will then just be empty $parameterArray = [ "createdAtFrom" => "2016-10-24T13:33:23+02:00" ]; // $path is the path you find in the Plentymarkets documentation $path = "rest/orders/";
It's also possible to use the function like this. It gives you more freedom, since you can specify the method and the $parameters given are directly given to the guzzle object.
- If there was an error with the call (=> guzzle throws an exception) all functions will return false
- If the specified config file doesn't exist or doesn't include username/password/url, an exception will be thrown
- Refresh without new login but refresh-token
- https://packagist.org/packages/nesbot/carbon for date comparison
- https://packagist.org/packages/guzzlehttp/guzzle for HTTP calls.
- https://packagist.org/packages/danielstjules/stringy for string comparisons
- see LICENSE file
- 0.1.8 Update, so Carbon 2.0 can be used (thx stefnats)
- 0.1.7 Fix constructor according to README (thx daniel-mannheimer)
- 0.1.6 Support for HTTP
- 0.1.5 Remove check for
www.as it breaks subdomains (thx daniel-mannheimer)
- 0.1.4 Automatic rate limiting (thx hepisec)
- 0.1.3 Fix PHP 7.2 dependency
- 0.1.2 Fix Carbon dependency
- 0.1.1 Update Guzzle for PHP 7.2
- 0.1 initial release