Simple Silex OAuth2 Provider
currently only supports the following flows:
- Authorization Code
- Refresh Code
- PHP 5.4
- composer (preferably latest)
$ composer require renegare/aiv:dev-master
There is no documentation other than the tests. Please take a look in
/test direcotory or read the source
Check out the repo and from the top level directory run the following command (xdebug required for coverage):
$ composer update && composer test -- --coverage-text
- Access Provider - refresh flow not done // Done
- Refactor ... a lot of things are prefixed with 'Access' ... remove it // Done
- Access Controller needs to expect+verify client secret // Done
- Fix any subsequent bugs from the wild!?
- Refactor so symfony/security and silex/silex is an optional dependency
- Auth Controller needs to be refactored to handle multiple authentication flows (make it extendable?)
- Invalidate end point ... ?
- Implement outstanding official flows
- Implement auth flow that handles/proxies authentication via social platforms ... is that even possible?!